Transparent Language Online combines courses, supplemental vocabulary, extensive grammar resources, and mobile apps, for over 110 languages, including English for speakers of over 30 languages.
Login directions below:
Follow these steps to get to the "Sign Up" form to set up your Transparent Language Online account:
1. Logout of myOakton completely, including D2L and webmail.
2. Clear your browser history.
3. Click on the Oakton Library link for Transparent Language Online.
4. Use your myOakton username and password to login.
5. On Oakton's Transparent Languages Online landing page, click on "Sign Up."
6. Fill in the "Sign Up" form to create your unique account.
You only need to use “Sign Up” once to create your Transparent Languages Online account. After that, use the "Log In" tab to access your account using your Transparent Language Online username and password.
Click here for the Transparent Language Online mobile apps